Home >> News
1). Make sure that all the circuits, oil and gas circuits are well connected and have no problems.Turn on the power and put the operation mode in manual mode.
2) Press the "rack shrink" button to receive the minimum.
3). Turn on the pressure switch of the pressing arm and point the arrow to "A", then the pressing arm will be released.
4). Press the "trolley back" button to back the trolley to the last end.
5) Put the coil material vertically on the trolley, and then press the "trolley rise" or "trolley down" button to make the center of the coil material coincide with the center of the rack as far as possible.
6). After adjusting the center of the coil, press the "trolley forward" button to let the material rack pass through the inner ring of the coil, and try to make the center line of the material coincide with the center line of the straightening machine.
7). At this point, press the "rack expansion" button to make the rack tighten the inner ring of the coil material.
8). Point the arrow of the press arm switch to "B", and let the press wheel of the press arm press the outer ring of the roll.
9). After making sure there is no problem, return the trolley to the last end and finish loading.
1) Open the air control valve of the feeding device to lift the material, then open the air control valve of the pressing device to lift the pressing drum.
2). Relax the inlet and outlet cylinder.
3). Pull one end of the coil and place it between the top and bottom rollers of the leveling machine.
4). Put the operation mode switch on the electric control box in manual mode.
5). Inching the "leveling forward" button until the material is fully extended from the leveling machine.
6). Adjust the baffle wheels on both sides and lock them tightly.The feed is finished.
Note: The above operation must be done in manual mode. The above buttons used in automatic mode are not valid.
3, adjust the
1) When adjusting the correction effect, it is advisable to debug a 1.5m long material to be corrected.
2).Correction effect is one of the important indexes of the correction machine. The correction machine has simplified the correction adjustment process, thus reflecting the design idea of high efficiency and low labor intensity of the machine.When adjusting the leveling roller, it should be noted that the left and right adjusting handwheel should be synchronized, which can be adjusted by referring to the scale.After the material to be processed is corrected to the requirement, it can be sent to coil for automatic production.
4. Sample of feeding and adjusting machine
1) Start the correction machine or material rack and release the material slowly.
2) Inching the rising or falling button of the leveling wheel, adjusting the gap between the upper and lower wheels, and finally fine tuning and adjustment manually.
3) the role of the pressure spring is to apply pressure to the upper roller, so that the upper roller can press the material, and send the material out, so the pressure should be based on the principle that the material will not slip.The pressure should be higher when the material is thick.
4) After setting the feeding length, according to the actual situation, set the feeding speed accordingly. The setting method will be described in detail later.
5) After the relevant parameters of feeding are set, the actual length of feeding is not quite the same as the set value due to factors, so it should press the feeding test and punch in manual mode.The actual length of the trip. Stamping. Adjust feeding.
6), guide pin tip when the mould into the pin hole, loosen the screw can be adjusted to meet release bearing bracket, until material to relax, and the screw nut locking (pneumatic relaxation feeder, should adjust the Angle of relaxation, namely next death around + / - 15 °)
7), adjustment of feeding started by punching machine to adjust the rotation of the CAM, the so-called feed start signal, is to start with punch which Angle of crankshaft feeding.The recommended Angle value of this machine is from 9 to 3 (240°-90°).
8). After the setting is completed, the die should be punched first and adjusted before continuous production can be carried out.