Home >> News
Air feeder is currently the most affordable type of feeder in the stamping industry, because it can make stamping production automatic at the least customer investment, so it has a wide range of USES in the stamping industry.
At present, the feeder type also has a lot of, but customers to use the most standard air tape feeder, its installation is very simple, just use the L plate fixed at the edge of the punch machine, mould inlet side, and then screw is installed on the sliding block guide plate finished the installation of air tape feeder, installation is very simple, just installed and there is a important step can't ignore the air feeder feeding interval adjustment, the force in the shenzhen hao feeder factory explain for everybody:
One. Reasons for inaccurate feeding of air feeder are as follows:
1. Check whether the pressure is too low or whether the pressure gauge is damaged;
2. Whether the screw to adjust the feed step is locked;
3. Be sure to pay attention to whether there is oil in the oil cup, otherwise the feeder is easy to wear;
4. Check whether the mold is loaded with material or the material has burrs.
Two. the air feeder feeding step instability causes are mainly several:
1. You can have a good check to see if there is any pressure instability.
2. Check whether there is air leakage on the feeder.
3. Is there any problem with the mold?You can try to touch the product to see if there is a problem with the mold.
4, check whether the pressure is too low or whether the pressure gauge is damaged.
5, whether the feeder speed is too fast.Generally speaking, the air automatic feeder a minute at most is about 60-70 times, play too much, feeder can not keep up, it is easy to cause inaccurate feeding.
6. Whether the screw to adjust the feed step is locked.
Three. Adjustment method of feeding step of air feeder:
1. Loosen the feeding pitch fine adjustment screw fixed under the contact block of the feeder and take out the pitch fine adjustment screw
2, the loading and unloading pneumatic feeder opens the spacer ring to increase or decrease the feeding ruler. If the size needs to be adjusted arbitrarily, the fine-tuning screw of the feeding distance must be adjusted. If rotating clockwise, the feeding distance of pneumatic feeder is short
3. If the fine adjustment screw rotates counterclockwise, the pneumatic feeder has a longer feeding step, but if the fine adjustment screw rotates counterclockwise, the feeding step is longer, but the fine adjustment screw rotates once and the feeding distance is 1mm
4. Before removing the interval ring of pneumatic feeder, the fine-tuning screw of the feeding step must be taken out first. The more the interval ring is removed, the longer the feeding step will be