Home >> News
Many customers do not know how to debug after purchasing the three-in-one servo feeder. Below we will give you a detailed introduction, hoping to help you:
1. The feeding
(1) Put the feeding coil into the feeding direction on the platform car, and turn over the retaining arm of the platform car and jam the feeding coil.
(2) Open the upper and outer baffle arm of the material coil and reduce the material support tile plate.
(3) After ascending the trolley to the appropriate height, the forward trolley will put the material coil in the middle of the tile plate.
(4) Expand the tile plate to tighten the material coil, drop the trolley back out to the most outside.
(5) It is advisable to adjust the inner and outer baffle arms of the material frame to the place 10mm away from the material coil.
(6) Rotate the feed frame so that the feed head is under the press arm.
(7) Lower the pressure arm to hold the material coil, and lift the material wheel to hold the material coil.
(8) The outer packing of cutting material coil is steel belt.
2. Corrected the debugging of the feeding host
(1) Open the pressing wheel of the main engine, at this time, the pulling wheel can be put down appropriately and the material head can be led to under the pressing wheel.
(2) The lowering press wheel will press it tightly, and the drag wheel will drop to the minimum.
(3) Run the material rack to release part of the material and raise the leveling wheel.
(4) It is advisable to visually inspect the material through the observation window.
(5) Run the main engine forward and pass the material through the leveling machine.Adjust the leveling wheel according to the strength of the material.
(6) According to the flatness of the material after coming out as a qualified reference for debugging.
3. Equipment height adjustment
(1) After the leveling material comes out and enters the mold, if the feeding height is different from that of the mold, loosen the fixing screw located at the four corners of the three-in-one main machine.
(2) Adjust the three-in-one height at the electric control cabinet.
(3) Lock the fixing screw after adjustment.
4. Press signal connection
(1) The material enters the mold in manual mode, and the CAM Angle of the punch can be adjusted according to the demand to meet the production requirements.
(2) Connect "X0", "X1", "X2" and "-" from the host to the CAM reserved by the punch press.(Intermediate relay can be installed on the punch press if possible)
(3) The feeding process and the beginning and end of stamping are shown in the following figure "Feeding Schematic Diagram 1" :
(4) Adjust the rotary CAM of the punch (at which Angle the crankshaft of the punch starts feeding).Adjusting the CAM also determines the transfer time of the punch turnover, and is therefore related to the feed length.The standard of feeding Angle of the correction feeding machine is 240°-90°, as shown in FIG. 2:
(5) When using progressive die, it is necessary to relax to eliminate accumulated errors (fixed length shear is not loosened). It is also controlled by disk CAM and proximity switch, which should be determined according to the aligning position of the die guide pin (relaxation diagram) :
5. Debugging completed
(1) After stamping out the finished product, keep the material belt in rest.
(2) Enter the feeding length on the three-in-one and press the "Test" button to test the feeding length.
(3) After confirmation, automatic mould can be opened for continuous stamping.
If the whole machine runs stably and does not need to move the position of equipment, the expansion screw can be used to fix the three in one, so as to avoid the displacement caused by stamping vibration.